So we did in fact make it on time, Although i did tell Miss Rockwell that Zara might seem like she is jet lagged for a few weeks, not from overseas travel, but simply from 5 years of restaurant hours.
I will say this - that all the worries that I have for Zara she seems to face them head on and jump the hurdle. We have not been late yet- and its only been 11 days of school, but I will take every pat on the back I can! She was great and woke up on her own!
The first day was incredibly fun- And Yes, its true- i was NOT kidding about dressing her the night before- so you will see the same clothes! We did walk up and no whining! Steve Kunk and Susan came over to wish Zara well and take her picture! It was beyond sweet!
I have never seen so many people walking around outside!
The pilgrimage at the top of the street was amazing when i turned the corner- i couldn't believe the number of people on their way to drop their kids!
 |
| Ready and maybe nervous, but definitely powered up! |
 |
| and look who we run into at the top of Alton! How fun - now we get to walk into Jamboree together! |
 |
| the hoards of people at 830am! who knew!? |
 |
| Finding our kindergarten class line up proved harder that expected, I just don't think I had anticipated the crowd! The sun was strong and the new turf field and school looked gorgeous! |
 |
| The best part was the parents' chatting time!!! |
 |
| My big girl, I love her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.