zaza's age at this moment!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Munch October 2009

The Munch October 2009
" Don't mess with my gumme bears"

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tonight I actually remembered one of Zara's quips

After we read our stories in bed tonight, Zara said to me ,"mommy what is before night?" I was confused but asked if she meant evening. She said,"no,before evening.". So I answered almost asking a question- you mean afternoon? And then she stated,"mommy I love you in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night". Well go figure why I would actually remember this line of hers! What joy!
She has started karate and loves it! She is an excellent listener and her guarding stance is fabulous when she shouts "yes sir!" to the instructor.
I must upload some pictures from Christmas, we had a relaxing Christmas dinner with judge Mencher and even skyped Anthony and becca just after waking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.