
Here i am in 5th grade in North Africa at the Baie des Sanges, Tunisie. I was this old when Aisha, Helena and i were best of friends. Tomorrow I fly to Holland to reunite all three of us for the first time together in one room since 1979. Pretty fabulous! And it is always Aisha that keeps us together...even better than me in keeping tabs on everyone over the years! wink wink


Oh my! I love that pic of Young Jocie. You're heading to Holland...with my favorite itty bitty traveller? Please let Zara know: (1) The Tickle Monster has inquired after her (2) The Spartans are 6-0 and could really use her cheerleading efforts tomorrow. Have a terrific time in Holland. I hope you gals have a fun reunion -- very cool you've stayed in touch since you were in 5th grade. We're heading to Savannah tomorrow -- can't wait!
ReplyDelete