How funny, yesterday Zara was playing with her new witch hat and black cat goody bag, she said, "what is that? you say? I love you and i have dirty feet". At first we were both utterly confused...
Then realised she was trying to remember the line trick or treat line, "smell my feet, give me something good to eat". I just loved the word association.
Do I have any last minute revelations for the end of the blog? Certainly nothing life changing, although the other day we were out with friends and Zara was offered a "Coke". She said "no" and then asked me what coke was!!?? I will take that as a small success!
But lets be real- she definitely knows what Root Beer is.
Today is the last pool day- home of our gold medalist, the official last day of summer in my mind.
Rosh Hashanah is tomorrow, hoping for a sweet Happy New Year and we could use it, with all the protests overseas-not to mention the fear of a brutal winter. Unrest everywhere which only reminds me to really slurp as much as you can out out of each memorable moment!
Hence here is my 3 year blog for me to always have to pour over and cheer on the good ole days when Munch was a pre - schooler.
| Carl took this and texted it to me entitled, "Dork!" Laughing laughing! |
| FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN - getting out the door! |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.