zaza's age at this moment!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Munch October 2009

The Munch October 2009
" Don't mess with my gumme bears"

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My head explodes, So Many posts, too little TIME




Hanging with our Alton boys and Memories created from July 4th!

I DO desperately need an entire day to sit and catch up my online journal here with all the happenings since JUNE!  I will do so, and I hope to include our fabulous beach escape to Rehoboth as well as Surf City NJ!  Visits to Hagerstown to see the Rocks and also visits from friends as far as Ireland and Croatia... In fact Hoyt was just here too, and he wrote the sweetest comments about Zara so I couldn't help but include his message below...

"Jocie, thanks for another great evening with the Rocks/Zarrs.  I had a blast, as usual, especially the paddle ball session in the playground we created outside of Uncle Chang's.  Zara is a force of nature and truly hilarious and the happiest child I think I've ever seen.  I am in awe of how you manage to control all of that energy in close proximity without bursting into flames!  Thanks also for the extremely funny video of Zara mocking me while I was struggling (and failing) to master a game designed for "2 years and up". ( Operation)  Jerry, thanks so much for the delicious dinner!  Matt, sorry I missed you!  All of you must visit me in Croatia sometime in the next 12 months!  Yours, Hoyt   p.s. I love the new car and kitchen!  Congratulations!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.