zaza's age at this moment!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Munch October 2009

The Munch October 2009
" Don't mess with my gumme bears"

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1st. Balmy!

Not sure if this is a good thing- but it sure feels good! Got the scooter out and about! Zara had her half birthday at school yesterday and we made rice krispie treats for her class- figures it had to be better healthier than more donuts and cupcakes. Daddy has his birthday on Friday while grandpa Zarr forgot about his til champagne and strawberries appeared in is cruise ship stateroom!
As I sit here on my blue alton place porch tapping my iPhone keys, I am enjoying the sun and wondering maybe winter getaways to warm climates might be a thing of the past! Who am I kidding- nothing beats a dip in the ocean!
Zara has recently been growing and thickening out- she is 36 lbs and just over 40 inches tall! She is a far better eater than I could have hoped for with a varied diet, in fact for breakfast she wanted tuna fish sandwiches and then said she wanted kippers later. A couple times this past week she told me she has a headache but not a dizzy one like mommy. This comment spurred me to to try and be even more secretive about my dizzy buzzy headaches I have been feeling since sept. I am certainly not wanting her to inherit my neurotic side in regards to my inner ear issues or my recent irrational fear of flying, hohoho. Speaking of which our trip to see Anthony and Rebecca is fast approaching- Florida auto train to fabulous cruise with daddy!! I will elaborate more but we will also get to see Beth, Jan, judge Mencher, the Cylkes new baby, Carly and Derek, leticia and mark and of course meet Galina &Rich newest arrival- Ella Noelle Keyes Abele! We sadly will miss bobby worrall in Naples afterall but the Florida tour is jam packed with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.