Zara piped up, "If there were no children who were not so nice, they would not be tired and we could go to camp tomorrow". I had to think it through.. who knows maybe she was right, what a laugh.
Last night we went with Ethan and Lisa and Steve up to Ruby Tuesday's. We even saw one of Matt's old partners -- which is funny, I have had quite the run in with the police since Matt left. First our car was broken into, then i got pulled over for a rolling stop- and then our photo op with Ofc Williams!
Matt left on Tuesday and its Friday night and he still isn't at his final destination. One of his flights actually had to return after 3 hours flying time and a mid air re-fueling to boot! I would have passed out from fright, he said the turbulence was horrific, yet he wasn't phased!
Check out the inside of the plane, no windows, no service, just be happy you arrive is the motto, i guess. Since he departed Tuesday he has been in Amsterdam, Saudi, Doha and Afghanistan now.
I am hoping he can stop in AMS on his return to Poca and Kiara!
August 20th would have been Aisha's birthday, its a rough month.
the fine print: I did not get a ticket


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.