zaza's age at this moment!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Munch October 2009

The Munch October 2009
" Don't mess with my gumme bears"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 2010

Priscilla's Plaque arrived and I was so pleased to mail it to Linda  with the Park bench I ordered, it was our tribute  in her memory for all us Cairo buddies. I know Linda will love it.   Matt & Angie (see below) came to meet up with me after  I returned with Zara from the funeral in Wisconsin.  We went out to eat up the street happened to run into some more Cairo friends by chance!
How odd, CAC never leaves me where ever i go!


Jim Campora, one of Matt's oldest friends, came down from Jersey especially to visit one day. It was so nice, they golfed, went to hockey and came by to play with Zara who loved him!


 ELi was born!  We took some pics for their announcements, here he is less than 5 days old i think!  Lucy is doing well too and adjusting to being a big sister. Marni and Nathaniel are proud parents!

My girl!  Off to the Cherry Blossoms, we hit almost 80 degrees on monday and had to go and fight the crowds, after all Tuesday was raining and upper 40's, ugh,  it was well worth the trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.