Zara and I flew out to Lodi Wisconsin for my friends Priscilla's service, it was too sad. Her Twin sister hosted us in the most amazing fashion with dealing with all the stress and confusion which surrounded her death. We felt so honored to have been able to make it and Zara had the special chance of meeting Linda's 3 kids. I used to joke with Sil that i wanted to visit, and even though i could wait to come out there, i would wait til summer because "Winter in Wisconsin was just not my thing". We used to laugh so hard about that... and while i was there Feb 5th, surrounded by snow mobiles I felt she was laughing at me again. Here are a few pics to her memory
Sil's soulmate, we both only wished she had been there to introduce us.
Her 43rd birthday she shared with Linda, her twin, was Feb 1st. She died less than a week later. It's been tough loss and still hard to believe really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Wow....very sad. So sorry.
ReplyDelete