Last year she wouldn't dare sit with Santa, so i snuck into the pic for her...but this year she went for it once she saw the bucket of candy canes next to him! Her pictures says to me, "alright santi claus .. i'll sit here, but no touching and I'll even smile if i get one of those candy canes.."
She is wearing a Santa outfit that Chrissy mailed us last year and she looks too sweet in it, thank you Chrissy.
"Santa I want an ipad and braces"... sorry kiddo neither is available for you!
Actually Santa said, "what's an iPAD?" I was too embarrassed to educate him...a child asking for a 600 dollar item? I guess we do live quite near Potomac... so, as we used to say at the Palm, she having "potomac moment" may not be out of the question.
Her memory is truly phenomenal... she told me she loves snow because she likes to eat snow, and i said when have you ever done that? She said last year, which was true, a whole 12 months ago. Then we were looking a workbook and i pointed to a tent and asked what it was, she said "a tent"! I was taken aback that she knew that random piece of vocab. especially recognising it from this lame B&W drawing of a civil war looking very basic tent, and she said, "you remember mommy, with Uncle Anthony i went in a tent" True again.. this past summer in Maine. See pic below for FLASHBACK MOMENT, not to be confused with a Potomac Moment.
I have barely successfully sent out our Holiday cards which are always fun to create, but i can never choose; my options as displayed below.. decisions decisions... Apparently my world has become so silly this is considered a big decision.. oh help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.